P.C.E.A Nairobi West Sacco
How to join P.C.E.A Nairobi West Sacco
Membership is open to all P.C.E.A Nairobi West Members,and employees.
- Members must be 18 years and above
- Present a national I.D and proof of P.C.E.A Nairobi West Membership
- Present 2 passport size pictures
- A duly completed membership form
Entrance Fees and Monthly Contribution
- Each applicant will pay a once off nonrefundable entrance fee of Kshs 2000/=
- Minimum Monthly contribution of Ksh. 1000
- Minimum Deposit contribution is Kshs. 300/=
- In addition to the above, members will be required to pay a monthly fee of Kshs. 50 towards the risk (insurance) fund
Once consented, the member will remit monthly payment by way of cheque, , Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Mpesa payment and forward a proof of payment document to the Sacco office after which a receipt is issued.
All monies paid to the Sacco in the form of direct bank transfer payable to or direct cash banking or m-banking; shall be receipted at the Sacco.
NOTE: For direct banking, remember to send the original copy of banking slip to the office within 48 hours to facilitate receipting. Cash deposits will also be accepted at the FOSA banking hall and any other Sacco branch.
All payments by the Sacco shall be by way of crossed cheque “A/c payee not negotiable” or bank transfers. For bank transfers, please specify the Bank details: Bank, Branch and Account Number.
P.C.E.A Nairobi West Sacco is a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society registered in 2001 under the Co-operative Societies Act of the Laws of Kenya. The Sacco primarily mobilizes Savings and Deposits and extends Credit to its members thereby empowering them economically and socially.
Through visionary leaders, committed members and economic environments over the course of our history, P.C.E.A Nairobi West Sacco has continued prosper.
Today, P.C.E.A Nairobi West Sacco a leading progressive Sacco with membership of over 585 from the 2 P.C.E.A Nairobi West Parish Congregations (P.C.E.A Nairobi West and South B Church).
Objectives of the Sacco
- To receive deposits and advance loans to our members
- To promote economic and social development by availing affordable credit to our members
- To continuously educate members on cooperative and economic development.