Weekly Update By Ev. Naftary Kariuki
PRAY WITHOUT CEASING:
- Prayerfulness is not an event; it is a way of being in relationship with God.
- This kind of intimate relationship is developed when God’s people view prayerfulness as a way of life.
- The Psalms encourage us to begin each day by lifting our voice to the Lord. Ps. 5:3
– To fill our day with conversations with God. Ps. 55:17
– In the face of accusations and slander, to give ourselves totally to prayer. Ps. 109:4
– Developing prayer as a way of life because we desire to be with God. Ps. 42:1-4, 84: 1-2.
- Prayer is our way of connecting with God in all life’s circumstances. God is always listening.
- We can talk to God anytime throughout our lives.
- God is always accessible for He never slumbers nor sleeps. Ps. 121:4
- God is certainly not an unjust Jjudge who must be harassed before He responds to us. He is our
loving Father Who care about us and hears us when we cry to Him.
– In prayer, God hears more than your words – He listens to your heart.1 Chron. 29:17
– Does prayer guide your life or is it your last resort when trouble strikes or praying only in
moments of desparation?
– Do you fall into the habit of making plans and asking God to bless these plans?
“Pray continually” 1 Thess. 5:17
0721-700146 / 0719-407531
P.O. Box 61896 – 00200
Nairobi West, Mai Mahiu road
MPESA Paybill Details:
Account Name: Tithe / Offertory / Thanksgiving / Gift
Paybill Number: 566740